Let’s face it, our bodies and lives don’t work the same, though we are all made to feel like it’s a one size fits all kind of situation.
Fuel My Wellness is all about opening the conversation to different ways we fuel our lives.
Check out FMW and follow my journey to getting healthier for a better outcome
My Latest Posts
- MRIs Are Too Different NowI had to sit down. After my MRI, I had to sit down. I stared at my booties and couldn’t believe how unbelievably worn out… Continue Reading →
- Maybe Don’t Say ThatSo… I ran into a girl I knew in school nearly 20 years ago. I say the usual pleasantries, because that’s what you do, right?… Continue Reading →
- How to get a RainbowLook at my face when I tell you this: Rain + Sunshine = Rainbow Baby, look into my eyes. It takes a whole lot of… Continue Reading →
- Getting Over the EmbarassmentWell, if you know, you know. And… If you don’t know, I’ll help you out. Accepting the reality that I need something to help me… Continue Reading →
- Some say……that we all see things differently. When we see things, we see them based on our current state of mind. Does that mean books that… Continue Reading →
- Love the people……who stays through it all.
- Don’t hate……the people who couldn’t stay.
- You only lose……what you can’t let go.
- The right one……will celebrate your accomplishments.
- The wrong one……will fault you for your limitations.
- True Loyalty…stands out from the chaos.
- It’s been a year…It’s been one year.A lot has changed.Things have become clearer.Actions speak louder than words.Love is simple.Water heals.People are great and people suck.Loss in any form… Continue Reading →
- The Knight In Shining ArmorI’ve been playing around with this thought that we aren’t all built for the struggles of others….unless… With everything I’ve been through and everyone who’s… Continue Reading →
- Who’s Story Are You In?I’m sure this is only a brief dance into this topic, but after my experience yesterday I felt it was important to remind us that… Continue Reading →
- Is There A Playbook For This?After physical therapy today, I wondered if I overshared. My tiredness and overdoing it from the weekend weakened my guard and my mouth just freely… Continue Reading →
- Villains of the Stories We TellMy aunt died and was buried the week of my 12th birthday. My mom’s oldest sister. My parents didn’t want to mess with my day… Continue Reading →
- You didn’t have brain surgery…Road TalkI had a funny conversation the other day. This person is a whole box of worms, and in many cases, I’ve gotten him a little… Continue Reading →
- Meanings In and Of LifeI had a conversation with a friend today. We talked about if we could do anything, no thought, what’s the first thing that came to… Continue Reading →
- Seeing the Differences of Being LovedIf you could have seen the amazing amount of love one woman could provide… My mama was one strong woman to hold me up before… Continue Reading →
- To be, or not to be, a woman?I watched a video on the TikyTok this morning. This amazing person explained their shift and internal understanding to self-awareness. They are they. They are… Continue Reading →
- What Steers Our Journey?We blame ourselves. Probably more times than we really ever remember or care to admit. We could probably list all the bad things that’s happened… Continue Reading →
- Attachments + Love + MoneyThey say we should love ourselves above all else. That we should be able to live a life unattached. Well, I haven’t quite figured that… Continue Reading →
- Kids Will ComeFunny things, before each miscarriage, and any anytime I mentioned wanting children, I was told that I wouldn’t be a good mother. I don’t play… Continue Reading →
- Letting the Real Healing BeginI wrote quite a few posts at the beginning of the messiness that is this blog. It was before my surgery, and I was going… Continue Reading →
- Take A Minute To Check InNumber three… We lost another one this year. It’s surreal at the amount of loss in a person’s life and how each person handles it… Continue Reading →
- Watch “Feeding Bill Gates a Fake Burger (to save the world)” on YouTubeMy brother surprised me yesterday with this little beauty. I’m truly impressed with Mark Roper. The influence he knows he has on this generation and… Continue Reading →
- Human Design Is Blowing My Mind“The more they spend time with the wrong people in the wrong environment, the more of this not-self they become.” I’m just going to take… Continue Reading →
- More Than People See UsIf you’ve been following me for a long time, you know that I had surgery in August. My world completely shifted on July 19th; my… Continue Reading →
- Learning LessonsI don’t know about you, but Surface Pressure is one of my favorite songs from the Encanto Soundtrack!!
- Searching For AnswersYou were just diagnosed with a condition that you wanted to know more about. Maybe you’ve entered that condition into the Google search, and you… Continue Reading →
- Experiment In Unconditional LovePunishing people for their mistakes is something I’m sure we’ve all done. Some things are hard to forgive. I get it. I thought so, too…. Continue Reading →
- Working the Shadow Work Like It’s A BusinessBecause YOUR shadow work is YOUR business and it should always be a priority. Working on yourself from the inside stops the need to mask… Continue Reading →
- I Am CapableIt all started with this phrase. I’ve had a rough time accepting help from people. The last few days, I’ve included the phrase “I am… Continue Reading →
- Opinions Needed: Hydration & Collagen
Little less brain🧠
Little less pressure🌬
You must be logged in to post a comment.